Snuba in Chankanaab?

kala4

They did in the past but the park has not reopened since Wilma. They are scheduled for June 20...subject to change....AGAIN! There is another operator on the island that does SNUBA. They are located beside Jeannie´s Waffle House basically at the intersection of 11th and Melgar. They do have a website...

http://www.sanddollarsports.com

In the Villa Blanca area Sand Dollar Sports is still doing the cruise lines Snuba. They have a location at the two palapas utilized by the taxis about 200 meters south of Papa Hogs Scuba Emporium. As mentioned, they have set up at Jeanie's Waffle House after the storm and there is supposedly some sort of perl farm there. I cannot immagine it being much of anything yet however. It hasn't been there long enough to make a perl, I think.

It is Sea Trek and the Pearl Farm thing by Jeanie's. SNUBA is at Sunset Beach. They just put a new sign out this week too. Either way, you can still contact them via the website.

We did snuba just west? of the park. It looked destroyed from the hurricane (the park). Our tour was through carnival - Sun Dollar Sports. I highly recommend them. It was so beautiful where they took us and the guides were excellent.

Archived