Bathing 18 month old

fkwok

Hi. Does anyone know where to buy an inflatable tub that fits in a cabin's shower? My niece is 18 months old and is too big for the sink. Our only choice is the shower on the NCL Spirit, but we are looking for an inflatable tub for her to use.

Thanks.

I used the smallest inflatable pool from Target fro $3.99 - probably very easy thing to find a lot of places right now because summer items are out. Babies R Us has blow up bath tubs for about $12.

Best' date='

Mia[/quote']

Thanks! I am on the Target.com stie and can't find the one you mentioned. Did you get it at a store?

We always just played "pass the baby" . One of us would get in the shower, the other would hand the baby in for a quick hosing off and then would be handed back the baby for drying. Worked just fine.

We always just played "pass the baby" . One of us would get in the shower, the other would hand the baby in for a quick hosing off and then would be handed back the baby for drying. Worked just fine.

That's what we did on our first cruise, with our 20-month-old. But we did that sometimes at home, too, and he was used to it. :)

Shellie

Archived