Theme nights on the Brillance to the Med

If you're refering to the usual country/western, 70s or 50s nights, I don't remember any. This itinerary is so port intensive that most people ate, spent a little time in a bar or saw a show, and then collapsed into bed for a few hours sleep before heading out on another excursion.

If there are any theme nights don't bother bringing any special clothes for them as the only people that will be dressed according to the theme will be the cruise directors staff and you will have wasted a lot of valuable space in your luggage.

We did the Brilliance 12 day Venice Cruise last summer and I recall a few theme nights. The night in Venice was the masquerade ball , ( we all bought masks in Venice and wore them to dinner and aparty afterwards) Another night , I believe when in Rome there was a toga party , toga's were made of sheets that were supplied. Those are 2 that I can think of , there may have been more. We had lots of fun on that cruise , glenn

Not to be a dork, but I like dressing up for a wacky party, maybe something tropical for the deck party, or in a costume in New Orleans for a Mardi Gras cruise. So I plan to bring some rubber grapes, silk ivy and some safety pins on our Med cruise, just in case there's a toga party. Ever since I saw "Animal House", I've wanted to wear a toga, just once!

Archived