Recommendation please for land and sea tour

KCGreg

I'd like to take a tour that is a combination of sightseeing and beaches, perhaps including swimming with turtles.

Can any of you recommend such a tour? I'd really appreciate the benefit of your experience.

-Greg in Kansas City

I highly recommend contacting Sarah at Glory Tours. It's the Best of Barbados tour and you get to see and experience pretty much all the great highlights as well as spending the afternoon snorkeling, swimming with turtles, and a glass bottom boat ride. It's an awesome tour and Sarah is extremely accommodating to any questions or special needs, too.

www.glorytours.org

Enjoy your day in Barbados!

We are also looking at booking the tour and i have a couple of questions. Did you have any trouble booking over their website? Also, what did the meal include?Were there drinks available? Could you please tell me about the swim with the turtles as well as what the snorkle was. Thank you for your time

We are also looking at booking the tour and i have a couple of questions. Did you have any trouble booking over their website? Also, what did the meal include?Were there drinks available? Could you please tell me about the swim with the turtles as well as what the snorkle was. Thank you for your time

Hi....

1) We had no trouble with the website, however, I had so many questions going back and forth, we ended up booking via email with Sarah

2) The meal had several choices, but most of the folks chose the chicken with rice, etc. They had some pasta dish that looked really great, but I had the chicken. I was doing a special diet and Sarah had the folks create a special dish for me as well. Way above the call of duty. It was all very good

3) They had all sorts of beverages including local beers available

4) The turtles were awesome and I just watched from the boat- they still came to my hands there. My SO actually did swim with them and loved it. They all snorkeled at the shipwreck and 1 other place I cannot remember, but the water was wonderful and clear.

Hope this helped a little :)

Archived