Any teens on Voyager July 1???

We are traveling with our 14 year old daughter. I know she'll want to meet other teen aged girls. Are there any others on this ship?? We'd also like to coordinate some of the shore excursions with another family with teen(s). It's more fun for our daughter.

Eileen

We are traveling with our 14 year old daughter. I know she'll want to meet other teen aged girls. Are there any others on this ship?? We'd also like to coordinate some of the shore excursions with another family with teen(s). It's more fun for our daughter.

Eileen

I see that you have already posted on the roll call- which is usually the best way to meet up with people on your ship...remember that about 1% of the total # on the ship use CC and post- so I am sure that there will be teens on the cruise- only prob not as many as a spring break in the Carrib:eek: ...Have you looked into bringing one of her friends with you???

Hi,

Thanks for your input. It's a huge undertaking to bring another teen to Europe...and at this late date that isn't an option. But certainly one to consider on another trip. We've taken her friends on vacation with us within the U.S., and it's been terrific.

I'm just surprised that more people aren't showing up on the boards for this sailing. I thought that by posting here I might come into contact with other families with the same interests.

Again, thanks!

Archived