Pacific Dawn cruisers??

howsthis

Gosh howsthis, that's an amazing fare for 14 nights! We haven't gone on our first cruise yet and already I'm imagining where we might go next..and an outside cabin too.....amazing...we better start saving and saving and saving!

Did you have to put a big deposit down when you've got such a long;) way to go yet?

Cheers

We paid $300 deposit each and we worked it out that there would be about 40 pays until Nov 07 so that gives us a good idea of what we need to save. It's a long way off but at least we have a booking which according to the T/A the Dawn is selling fast.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Karen

Mum and Dad are coming with us. As for shell and family, Im not sure. I got prices for them today and a price for Robs sister and her family.

We got 40% off with $100 onboard credit per passenger.

Karen:)

Hi Karen

Did you book this cruise on line or through a TA. It looks as though this is the one we're going to do. We just have to wait for the family we're going with to make a final decision. Hoping to book within the next week. Don't care what deck we're on but going for an outside cabin. What deck are you on? Did you get the onboard credit for the kids as well?

Karen

Hi Karen

Did you book this cruise on line or through a TA. It looks as though this is the one we're going to do. We just have to wait for the family we're going with to make a final decision. Hoping to book within the next week. Don't care what deck we're on but going for an outside cabin. What deck are you on? Did you get the onboard credit for the kids as well?

Karen

Hi Karen

I booked through TA. (Our family of 5, my mum and dad and Shells family of 3)

$7407 for the 5 of us in a outside cabin on Caribe Deck plus $500 onboard credit.

I have read that Harvey World is charging a $50 to $55 booking fee BUT the one we booked through doesnt.

Hi Karen

I booked through TA. (Our family of 5, my mum and dad and Shells family of 3)

$7407 for the 5 of us in a outside cabin on Caribe Deck plus $500 onboard credit.

I have read that Harvey World is charging a $50 to $55 booking fee BUT the one we booked through doesnt.

So Shell's going then? Did you put one of your kids down with Shells booking? That sounds like a good deal although 2 of our kids will be adults when we go.

Karen

So Shell's going then? Did you put one of your kids down with Shells booking? That sounds like a good deal although 2 of our kids will be adults when we go.

Karen

Yes Shells going. We put one of the kids on mum and dads booking.

I posted a reply but don't know what happened. Great pics Karen. I guess we'll have to be careful what we do in the swimming pool:eek: . Gotta love that wet bar though. I'll be spending sometime there I suppose:p . Christopher was very excited when I told him we were going on the same cruise as Blake. Look forward to seeing you all again. Is your mum & dad & shell your final tally?

Karen

Is your mum & dad & shell your final tally?

Karen

My nanna said she is coming too BUT she changes her mind every day.

Mum and Dad went down to see her today but I havent heard yet if she is coming.

Karen

ladies , ladies ladies.

How wonderful to hear you have booked the "dawn" As you already know that time will go so fast plus it will give you another excuse to linger around these boards.

We are still looking at options but we are not ready to book anything yet. Either next july time or early december or januaruy of 2007/8, sp plenty of time. There seems to be a few other cruise ships coming for the summer break so maybe by then there will other options. Hubby wants to do NZ one, me i am just happy to be on any ship, even the "sun" againLOL

so the cycle starts again for karmac and kazza, maybe i can talk hubby into letting me come and we can have the "karen cruise" Son will be in the middle of hsc so it is not possible...can dream though.

look forward to sharing your jourmey as you sail towards your next cruise

karon

karmac,

did you notice another cruiser sailing with you-Sheba*** she is also a "karen"LOL

now i might have to go.....

Yes I did notice. In fact, on the roll call board, there are 4 of us & 3 of us are called Karen. So far on the roll call there's Howsthis, Sheba, kazza & myself. I think that's a sign that you should join us:D . It may be spelt different but it's pronounced the same.

Karen

Schoolies is after that and shouldn't be a problem. I don't think the average schoolie is going to be able to afford a 14 night cruise anyway.

There are 3 schoolies cruises in 2007, all on Pacific Dawn, departing Sydney on;

23rd November
1st December
9th December

All 3 are 8 night cruises calling at Isle of Pines, Noumea and Emerald Bay.

Archived