Current CD's on each ship

CarRex

I don't know about the former bar waiter part' date=' but he is defineitely from Portugal.

I liked his line "Hello, this is the voice from the ceiling...".

PE[/quote']

Well, i will know when I get on the Crown. We will be sailing on 7/9/06 to Bermuda. I went through my old pictures, and found one of him dressed up for the Mexican Buffet in 1994, Sarape, Sombrero, & all.

I will bring it with me and show it to him, if it is him. Should be fun. ;)

Just out of curiousity, is Pedro the Pedro (from Portugal) that started out as a bar waiter on the Majesty back in the early 90's (I was on in 1994) and then started working on the cruise director's staff (I was on in 1996)?

Thanks.

I asked my son-in-law this question today. He used to work with Pedro on the Majesty, and he said yes it is definitely him. Pedro was our CD on the Majesty when my daughter and her husband first met. We had a great time with him.

I asked my son-in-law this question today. He used to work with Pedro on the Majesty, and he said yes it is definitely him. Pedro was our CD on the Majesty when my daughter and her husband first met. We had a great time with him.

Thanks

OK here is some information that I know for sure.

Wind - Denny Anderson

Dawn - Matt Baker

Spirit - Ricky Matthews

Crown - Pedro Serra and Clint Wells takes over at weeks end

Majesty - Mike Witte then I will take over at weeks end

Jewel - Paul Baya

Star - Simon Murray

Sun - was Darin Wyman and now Sharon Escot should be back

Hawaii - Ray Carr

Aloha - Jimmy Koval

Julie Valeroite is on vacation and should be returning in 4 weeks or so.

I am not sure about the Dream or America sorry. Hope this helps.

Mike Szwajkowski

Mike,

Thanks for the info. I've read some very nice comments about you. I guess that means you will be with us on June 11. Looking forward to meeting you. I've set up a CC's meeting set up for Monday in the Boardroom from 10 AM until noon. I know you will be very busy, but you're welcome to drop if you get a chance.

This is our first time on the Majesty.

Jackie

Ray Carr is best. I like Mike Witte and Darin Wyman as well. I remember them from their CCL days. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. CCL has become too robotic. They don't want the Cruise Director to have personality. Norwegian has been my choice for the last 3-4 cruises. Freestyle all the way!

Well, i will know when I get on the Crown. We will be sailing on 7/9/06 to Bermuda. I went through my old pictures, and found one of him dressed up for the Mexican Buffet in 1994, Sarape, Sombrero, & all.

I will bring it with me and show it to him, if it is him. Should be fun. ;)

What a kick. I bet he'll love it!

What happened to Kevin Warner? He was CD on the Spirit last year.

He had a funny way of speaking, as he was making announcements he would use the phrase, "too as well" quite often. Anyone remember that?

:D

[quote name='Hikini']What happened to Kevin Warner? He was CD on the Spirit last year.

He had a funny way of speaking, as he was making announcements he would use the phrase, "too as well" quite often. Anyone remember that?

:D[/QUOTE]

Kevin was our CD when we sailed the Sea in 2002. He was a terrific host and had a great sense of humor.

[quote name='Marge Barge 2006']Ray Carr is best. I like Mike Witte and Darin Wyman as well. I remember them from their CCL days. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. CCL has become too robotic. They don't want the Cruise Director to have personality. Norwegian has been my choice for the last 3-4 cruises. Freestyle all the way![/quote]

Hi Marge. I e-mailed you, but didn't hear back. Your post has been removed with your e-mail address, guess that is for security reasons? Anyway, I never got Ray Carr's e-mail address from you.

Happy Sailing, Pat

Archived