children/teens onboard & 2008 itinerary & prices

smrtypnts

I know I plan ahead.......what can I say?! Does anyone know when NCL will come out with their 2008 summer itinerary and prices for Hawaii?

Also, I've only sailed Disney and RCCL with the kids. How is NCL for kids? By the time 2008 rolls around, the "kids" will be 14 & 18 and my nephew will be 9.

Also, if price and itinerary are no issue, which ship is preferred for Hawaii? Aloha, America or Hawaii?

During the past month NCL has just posted the 2007 summer intineraries, I wouldn't expect the 2008 summer intineraries until the end of next April, if not May. Many of NCL's 2007 fall and winter intineraries haven't been posted yet, but they should have all of NCL's intineraries posted to the end of April 2008 up very soon.

I shall repeat, I wouldn't expect the 2008 summer intineraries until the end of next April, a year from now.

I have only been on NCl but I can tell you my two teens 15 and 13 had a blast in the teen club . I have a link to webshots with the teen club itinery to give you an idea of there program. The teen club passport for smooties was great and saved us$$.:)

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=550234291&security=qwuacs

Archived