Majesty of the Seas - How much storage space?

I’m trying to pack for my cruise on Majesty of the Seas in 5 days and can’t decide what size suitcase to bring. I’ve never been on a cruise so I don’t have any idea of how much storage space there is. I understand that the interior staterooms on deck 6 are quite small. How big is the closet in one of these rooms? How much room is there underneath the beds? We each have a large thick suitcase and would rather take this one rather than each of us bringing two smaller ones. Will the closet hold two large suitcases? Thanks!

Hi Mokie,

If I can remember back that far.... DH and I brought 2 gigantic suitcases and 2 medium suitcases plus carryons and we had plenty of room. We weren't in an inside room, but we were in the smallest OV, which are the same size I believe. I thought the closets were pretty big, and you can put stuff under the bed. just pull it out when you need it! Have a great time, Majesty is a nice ship:p

WE were deck 3 inside cabin. We took three suitcases...one big, two medium (snorkle gear in one of them). We had PLEANTY of space. We immediatly unpacked all our stuff to hangers in the closet and put the suitcases under the bed. They were out of the way and there was no problem. The only space issue we had was drawers. The desk has four drawers, small ones. We did not have a lot of room for underwear, swimsuits (I ended up hanging it up) socks etc. But, we did manage. The closet was pleanty big enough, but we did run out of hangers, so if you pack a lot, keep that in mind. Have fun! I want to go again!!!!

Archived