junior suites on ENCHANTMENT of the Seas

Hello. Right now my wife and I have a cruise booked on Enchantment of the Seas in a balcony room and we decided today we may want to upgrade to a Junior suite. My first question is .. is it too late to upgrade since I have paid in full already? Second question.. Are there any junior suites on the end of the boat? (I doubt that’s the correct terminology) Third question..our current balcony room is in the new section of Enchantment of the Seas...are the junior suites worth the upgrade?? Thanks for any advice and help?

For $300 I personally would upgrade but thats me. Love double cruise credits. Aft JS are 8170, 8172, 8672 & 8670 or 7166 (premium), 7168, 7170, 7172, 7672, 7670, 7668 & 7666 (corner aft :D ) Since your cruise is so soon they may be gone so I would just take midship. No advantage to be in the back unless your facing aft which are all the cabins above.

Goodluck, I can't wait myself!

Dawna

I have paid in full a couple days ago for upcoming enchantment for July 27th and just this evening I upgraded to a D1 for diff of only $280.00 total. I think that was a fair price to upgrade to the balcony even if it is only 35 sq feet! I was hesitant to get a balcony on only a four nighter, but for the price diff I felt it would be worth it.. what do you think??oh by the way.. we gained cabin space as well.

For $300 I personally would upgrade but thats me. Love double cruise credits. Aft JS are 8170, 8172, 8672 & 8670 or 7166 (premium), 7168, 7170, 7172, 7672, 7670, 7668 & 7666 (corner aft :D ) Since your cruise is so soon they may be gone so I would just take midship. No advantage to be in the back unless your facing aft which are all the cabins above.

Goodluck, I can't wait myself!

Dawna

Well, I just upgraded to the JS #8170 and it did cost an extra $300 (total) thanks for the info!! 77 days to go!

Archived