Help with Shark Ray Alley excursions

caribbean dreams

Hello, we will be in Belize in July and it will be my Daughters 20th b-day so she gets to pick the excursion and she wants to swim with the sharks & rays. I have heard many people talk about shark ray alley but i can not find info. on it. Can anyone tell me what company they booked with on line or at the pier. I have found only a few webdites but they don't have much info.

thankyou.

Can consider ecotours

http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/tours.html

In addition to the usual tour to Caye Caulker, for a little more expensive but special type of trip, they have one where you fly over the reef first, to Ambergris Caye, then snorkel from there. The total cost is $95 which includes the roundtrip flight ($60). It's with ecotours

I recommend you go to Caye Caulker by water taxi and take part in one of the trips at the local shops. We walked down the street and joined locals on the boat, which only cost us 20USD roundtrip and our snorkeling tour was only 25USd for three hours, it included everything. we walked around the island and had a great time. We ate lunch at this beachfront restaurant. It was a great day. We booked at a shop near the split. I remember the name now, it was called Tsunami Tours. you can find lots of information about the island on www.gocayecaulker.com

I am now planning a vacation to stay there for two weeks. can't wait to go back.

been there doing it again.

Archived