Adventure of the Seas to the west coast !

Don't know if it's on the boards yet but on our Voyager of the Seas transatlantic crossing our captain held a Q&A session and mentioned the following:

When the 3th freedom class ship enters service (i guess in 2008 ?) the Adventure of the Seas will be transferred to the West Coast (LA i believe) by going sailing underneath Sout America. It will stay at the west coast year round.

And this sounds plausible since the first freedom class caused Voyager to step aside and go to Europe. Next year when liberty comes out the Navigator is transferred out and ultimatley when the 3th vessel enteres service the Adventure will be transfered to the West Coast.

Since i now people of the West Coast are anqiuously awaiting a voyager class vessel they can count the days now !

Don't know if it's on the boards yet but on our Voyager of the Seas transatlantic crossing our captain held a Q&A session and mentioned the following:

When the 3th freedom class ship enters service (i guess in 2008 ?) the Adventure of the Seas will be transferred to the West Coast (LA i believe) by going sailing underneath Sout America. It will stay at the west coast year round.

And this sounds plausible since the first freedom class caused Voyager to step aside and go to Europe. Next year when liberty comes out the Navigator is transferred out and ultimatley when the 3th vessel enteres service the Adventure will be transfered to the West Coast.

Since i now people of the West Coast are anqiuously awaiting a voyager class vessel they can count the days now !

Just like they´ve been counting the days for getting Navigator, when it was "announced" that she would move to the West coast:rolleyes: . And look where she is ending up now;)

Archived