How can I see inline if my cruise if booked up?

DeLosLibros

Go to either the Carnival page or one of those other online agencies and "pretend" to book a trip. You go all the way to the select a room page and it will show you what rooms in what categories are still available.

Go to either the Carnival page or one of those other online agencies and "pretend" to book a trip. You go all the way to the select a room page and it will show you what rooms in what categories are still available.

Sue L,

This isn't always true. I just booked a cruise with Carnival and we got a cabin that was not showing as available. There were X amounts of cabins for each category showing on their website. We called our PVP to book and he told us they can't possibly show all the cabins that are available. Told him what we were looking for (an aft wrap). The site was only showing one available for this particular cruise. We actually had our choice of 5 different afts.

Best way to know if ship is booked to capacity is to call and ask what is available.

Lynn

I checked by "making believe" I was booking. I can tell you that every week the available rooms were different. Also they would be stupid to show all the rooms available because then people would just wait for the prices to drop to book.

If you see that there is not many rooms left aren't you going to be more apt to book quicker thinking the ship is filling up? Right!

Archived