Lost Shaker Of Salt

wolfganghowell

Well, it should be right by the blender, with the limes, Tequila and Triple Sec!

I guess you're asking about the Margaritaville cafe, though. I was looking for the answer to that question as well.:D

It looks like you're sailing just about one month before we do. We're going to book this week on the December 10, 2006 sailing of the Rhapsody. Around mid-November, I'll be looking for your posts on here to ask you some questions about the staff, etc. I'm always curious who the CD is going to be, etc.

I spent an hour looking today - guess I'm lucky I have 6 months to find it!

chad - I'll be happy to provide you with a full report. The CD last year on this cruise was a temporary guy and he was one of the best I've seen. Really cool guy - he's the one that moves ship to ship to cover everyone. Have to look up his name.

I spent an hour looking today - guess I'm lucky I have 6 months to find it!

chad - I'll be happy to provide you with a full report. The CD last year on this cruise was a temporary guy and he was one of the best I've seen. Really cool guy - he's the one that moves ship to ship to cover everyone. Have to look up his name.

Wsa it Parker? We had Parker while Matt Baker was on vacation on our Enchantment cruise.

Cat - I thought we discussed your restraining order <!!!!!29!!!!>

Yes - that is him. He was a cool dude - laid back but had appropriate energy for each activity. And didn't behave like an idiot.

Now must look for the shaker of salt today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived