Carribbean Princess - Seafood Buffet

cruiser2929

We are sailing on the Caribbean Princess on July 22nd. We've heard that there is a seafood buffet at the back of this ship. Can anyone tell me which night they do this. We don't want to miss it by eating in the dining room on that night. Any information would be so appreciated! Thanks. :)

It is my understanding that the Caribe Cafe, located near the Horizon Court, is open everyday featuring all seafood dishes. I'm not sure if it is an option for lunch, but I'm sure someone can answer that question ;)

It's been a little over a year since we were on the CB, but at that time Cafe Caribe did a cold seafood buffet the first night of the cruise. Piles of shrimp, lobster claws, crab..... I'm sure they had other items, but I never made it past these!!!:D

Enjoy!!!

Seafood buffet definitely the first night (cold) and the second night (hot), but there is seafood up there almost every night. The Patter will give you the 'theme' of the evening at Cafe Caribe. The only 2 nights we skipped completely were the 2nd formal night and then night right before that (goat!). ENJOY!

Seafood buffet definitely the first night (cold) and the second night (hot), but there is seafood up there almost every night. The Patter will give you the 'theme' of the evening at Cafe Caribe. The only 2 nights we skipped completely were the 2nd formal night and then night right before that (goat!). ENJOY!

In april it was the other way around...first formal (hot) second formal (cold)

In april it was the other way around...first formal (hot) second formal (cold)

Sorry, guess I wasn't clear? The very first night out was cold and the first formal night was hot (which was the 2nd night out). We didn't got on the night of the 2nd formal night, so I'm not sure what they served. :)

Sorry, guess I wasn't clear? The very first night out was cold and the first formal night was hot (which was the 2nd night out). We didn't got on the night of the 2nd formal night, so I'm not sure what they served. :)

The second formal night was an "oriental buffet featuring grilled caibbean rock lobster, seafood extravaganza, beef wellington and other delicious items"

Archived