Aqua Mania

BoooR6

Has anyone done an Aqua Mania tour on St. Martin? They have a Sand Dollar half day snorkle trip for $35/pp and horseback riding for $50/pp. This seems very reasonable. I was wondering if anybody has an opinion.

We did the Sand Dollar snorkle to Creole Rock last year. Thought that it was great. Be aware that it is a small, open boat with a 'Bimini'(?) top, so be prepared for sun exposure. Take sunscreen and towels, snorkle equipment was provided. Ours looked pretty new.

I think there were 10 of us plus the captain, which is great, because you don't overwhelm Creole Rock like when on the Golden Eagle or similar and all of a sudden there are 60 - 80 people in the water.

It was a fun trip, with good sightseeing, commentary, and good snorkeling. I may have a few pictures of our afternoon on my home computer, but I'm travelling right now. If so, I will post them when we get home.

You go under the Dutch and French side bridges (watch the bimini), crossing Simpson Bay Lagoon, then past Marigot up to Creole Rock, which is off of Grand Case.

Ice chest full of beer, sodas and water, all available for the entire trip. Hunks of french bread and dutch cheese available on the return trip. We would not hesitate to recommend this trip, and we will do it again.

gary

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived