Info on group cruises

woodman

To get a complete list of the current cruise critic group cruises, just click on the Member Cruises button at the top of the screen. Then you can scroll through the list and click on each group name to get all information (pricing, itinerary, etc.).

If you are interested in joining the Valor Voyagers, we will be accepting a $25pp initial deposit for everyone that books by this Friday, July 2nd. :)

I have seen some postings for group cruises but don't know what they are all about. Any help or information on them and how to find them would be great.

Thanks.

Basicly the group cruise in this case will be you and a couple hundred of your closest CC friends. Generally the prices are a bit cheaper. Here's a link to the Cruise Critic Group Cruises that are being posted on

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

and here's the site with all the CC group cruises on it

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm

I think a group cruise is a terrific way to go! Not only do you get lots of little extras, but you also get to know lots of people before the cruise. Amenities frequently include things like cabin credit, t-shirts, group signs for the cabin door, cocktail parties, and special boarding priority. Usually, you'll have a bon voyage dinner (pay extra) the night before sailing, and there will be a group hotel available at a discounted rate.

How does payment work on a group cruise? Do you pay someone in the cruise critic group or do you pay the cruise line directly? What about kids? Is it okay to bring our kids along? Or is it adults only? We are a family of four and we all usually cruise together. How good is the discount? Is it 5%, 10%, or more? Is there a TA to contact for problems as they arise? It sounds like a good deal. My husband and I talked about it and we would like more info. We are booked for the Conquest this October. We might be interested in something for next year. Thanks for the info.

You pay the TA direct..not Cruise Critic...and yes bring the whole family....Yes you contact the TA or the group leader if you have a problem......If you are interesested in any CC group cruise then go to the group cruise board and check them out.....They are a blast....I actually am hosting two different ones next year and the links are below with info.

Thanks for the info. Randy, I'll check it out. I see you're from Dallas. My husband drives there every day for work. I guess that makes us neighbors. I'm hoping to find something driving distance from where we're at. It's not a must, it would just make it more convenient.

Archived