QM2 - Meditteranean Cruise June06

Herman12

We'll be there... Second leg of the three-leg round-trip; NY-MED-NY.

Also our first cruise/s. I was at sea on a "Tall Ship" (did I mention that here?) but expect this to be just a wee bit more comfortable. :)

See you there!

We are going on the QM2 Med cruise on 30th July. I shall be interested to hear of your experiences particularly in relation to shore trips as some of the stops have been truncated.

We are looking forward to the experience as it is our first cruise and we are celebrating 40 years wed and have been upgraded to a Princess Grill cabin.

Enjoy your cruise

Trams

Let's all meet at the Lion's Pub after the life boat drill for a Stellar time. See you then! Threadfinius

Not having been on the QM2 before, what time will the drill be?

The Golden Lion will be one of the few places that will be showing the football (soccer for those from the western side of the pond).

England play Trinidad and Tobago on the 15th at 17:00. So it might be busy. Anyone got a clever way of identifing whos who?

A nearly related question. Does anyone know what the distribution of nationalities would be on a Med Cruise?

Drill was around 4:00 PM in 04 when I went TA on Qm 2. So, it would be around 5 or so. I'll be at the bar wearing jeans, a black silk shirt with Jamaican tall palm trees embroidered on the bottom, no socks and brown Gucci loafers. That's my after-drill pub outfit. For the 9th of June, I switch to green silk with brown palm trees. For the 27th of June back to NY, it will be white silk with black palm trees and brown Cole-Haan loafers. As to the make up of nationalities, I would guess Uk would be #1 followed by US, France and Germany. That's totally subjective. Threads

• 2 weeks later...

Archived