which ports does Valor (Western Carib) tender at?

lisaburchrn

I am seriously considering this itinerary but I am also looking at the Miracle for next summer. I would like to know which ports I should expect to tender in. We will be in Belize, Grand Cayman, Roatan and Costa Maya. Thanks for you help.:)

I know you port at Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Belize (I think also that Costa Maya does but we weren't able to port there in april because of the weather). Don't worry about the tendering....We made all of our private excusions even with the tenders. Don't get on them early, you'll bob about until it's full and I got a little queezy by the time we got there.

Grand Cayman is a short tender ride, Belize is a long tender ride, although you can see the shore clearly from the ship.

Take care you get on the correct tender in Belize, not all of them go to the mainland... some go to reefs for excursions, etc.

We were on the Valor western in March and it was great. Costa Maya was cancelled on our cruise due to high waves, so be prepared to lose a port due to weather.

I think this is a great ship and a fine itinerary!

If you're looking at the Valor for next summer, I believe Cozumel is back on the itinerary. I know it's on my itinerary in January of '07. You tender in Belize for sure. I've only ever been to GC or Isla Roatan. When I went to Coz last May we docked, but that's changed since the Hurricane last summer.

Archived