For $1300. . . .

. . . would you risk losing connecting balcony staterooms?

If we cancel and rebook (to take advantage of "Memorial Day" sale) there is a chance we could lose our connecting cabins. Anybody have any experience with this? Could they really get snatched up that quick? . . .in the 5 or so minutes this whole process could take?

If you are booked thru RCCL call them, they should be able to do the whole process for you so you won't lose those prime cabins. If booked thru a TA, have them call RCCL and see what they can do for you. Anyway - I would chance it for $1300.00, but that's just me:D !

I'd go onto RCI website and see if other connecting cabins are avalable, then you can weigh your risks....also how important are the connecting cabins, unless its your children in the next cabin, take your chances and save the $$$!!...

to me 1300 is a lot of money. If I were traveling with my children and the were all over 11 I would risk it. The other option is what my hubby and I decided to do is to save 800 we chose to get two cabins that do not connect. One of us will sleep in ech room with a child. Personally I don't care if I sleep with my hubby I do that every night. To me that amount of money was worth it.

. . . no more connecting and traveling with kids (13 & 3).

We could really use the extra $$ for excursions. (Guess mom & dad's greatest excursion will have to be having our own cabin;) (hee-hee)

Archived