price has dropped....am I too late?

I have 58 days until my cruise on the Conquest and have a couple of questions:

1. The price on Travelocity has dropped about $100 per ticket, but the price on Carnival's website is the same. I would like to try and get a little onboard credit if I can (don't really care about a room upgrade). Does the price drop have to be Carnival's price?

2. At what point is it too late to try and get the credit? Final payment has been made.

Any help or advise would be appreciated.

...the price dropped over $100 per person yesterday for our Carnival cruise and luckly I called my travel agent, who then called Carnival...and we are thrilled that we are getting the money refunded!

All you can do is contact your booking agent to ask. Don't call Carnival, as they do not 'interfere' with outside bookings, and they will tell you to refer your questions to your agent.

Guest YesitDonna

I just booked my June 5th cruise 3 days ago. I got a Catagory 5A for the price of a 4A. Now I saw on my TA's site that they have a 6A for the same price as my 5A (porthole room) I sent an email asking if I can get the upgrade to the 6A since there aren't any 5A's listed anymor don't know that the price would be lower for a credit. I thought it was worth an email at least. I wonder if anything will happen.

I have 58 days until my cruise on the Conquest and have a couple of questions:

1. The price on Travelocity has dropped about $100 per ticket, but the price on Carnival's website is the same. I would like to try and get a little onboard credit if I can (don't really care about a room upgrade). Does the price drop have to be Carnival's price?

2. At what point is it too late to try and get the credit? Final payment has been made.

Any help or advise would be appreciated.

There is never a time too late!! I got a OV to BL upgrade w/$500 shipboard credit two days before my cruise!! Ask to be conferenced in w/carnival when you call, since it will be more efficient.

Archived