Mini Suite Pride of Hawaii

janniebabe

janniebabe and 1tuckersmom-

if you go to the thread "Pride of Hawaii- May 17th- Outstanding" by zimmerjulie she has a link to an album of great pictures she took. On page 6 there are pics of the mini-suite and one shows a "reference card" with info about the suite (this was a fam trip for travel agents so they were showcasing different types of rooms). There it says the suite is 339 sq ft (including balcony). All of the online websites I can find say they are only 231 or something- so I'm very curious to find out what the real deal as well!

1tuckersmom- just a note about your cabin- first, it's a connecting cabin and second, it's under the gym, I believe under the treadmills. Now neither of those may be a problem for you but I'm very anal about my cabin so that's why I took the other side- we'll be in 10016 Dec. 18th.

janniebabe and 1tuckersmom-

if you go to the thread "Pride of Hawaii- May 17th- Outstanding" by zimmerjulie she has a link to an album of great pictures she took. On page 6 there are pics of the mini-suite and one shows a "reference card" with info about the suite (this was a fam trip for travel agents so they were showcasing different types of rooms). There it says the suite is 339 sq ft (including balcony). All of the online websites I can find say they are only 231 or something- so I'm very curious to find out what the real deal as well!

1tuckersmom- just a note about your cabin- first, it's a connecting cabin and second, it's under the gym, I believe under the treadmills. Now neither of those may be a problem for you but I'm very anal about my cabin so that's why I took the other side- we'll be in 10016 Dec. 18th.

Thanks for the reply, and I did see the pictures posted that you mention. I would be interested in seeing more pics tho, including different views of the room, the balcony and the bathroom. The suite

pics that are posted are beautiful, but I am more interested in the mini-suite since that is where I am booked if you know what I mean.

Thanks to zimmerjulie for posting these beautiful pictures!

Archived