Adult pool /topless sun deck on Pride

spagirl83

I totally agree with this. Also, you can sunbathe on your own balcony too.

Did that last year. Only problem was that I didn't do the fake and bake prior to cruising and the SPF I chose wasn't exactly strong enough for the twins...even walking became extremely uncomfortable. :mad:

Dirtgirl is right.....I have been on the same deck and there is a deck that is right above it. In the picture posted the topless deck is the deck that has the question mark. Other ships might be different but on the Pride thats the way it was.

Yea, that's what us small guys say.

I'm trying to be optimisitic.. A little dingy or a super tanker :D It's all in the attitude of the owner.. (Or at least that what DW says..)

It's like a pair of "hooters" it's not them that are pretty, it's the attitude of the lady they are attached to..

Dirtgirl is right.....I have been on the same deck and there is a deck that is right above it. In the picture posted the topless deck is the deck that has the question mark. Other ships might be different but on the Pride thats the way it was.

Yay, someone who knows what I am talking about!:)

Archived