Jester daysail

JohnSWA

My husband and I are going on our first cruise in June, just wanted to know if there was anyone out there that has taken a daysail with the Jester? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Wendy

We were not on a cruise when we sailed on the Jester. We stayed on St. Thomas for a week and took a day sail over to Jost Van Dyke.

It was pretty much an all day trip; so I don't know if you'd be able to do it if you're docked at St. Thomas on a cruise ship. But, I think Captain Jim does do other trips to St. John.

It was just 4 of us and we had a really good time. Nice relaxing trip and Captain Jim was cool. Even gave me the recipe for his famous Jester Juice! So I would recommend booking an excursion with the Jester.

Thank you so much for the info. We have already booked our sail with him, I just wanted to know if anyone else had done a sail with him. He is very accommodating, we do not dock until around 10 am and hope to be off the ship by 12 noon, then we meet up with him and do our daysail until about 6 pm. Most of the other people I spoke to were not willing to change there agenda one bit. They left at a certain time and that was that. It sounds like a good time and we can't wait, We have 8 more days till we leave for Florida and then off on Carnival Glory. Glad to hear you had a good time. I am sure we will too. Thanks again.

Wendy

Archived