advice on getting off boat early if book with private company

stelson

I have booked with nacho and cyhtnia for cave tubing and they told me to try to get off the boat on the first tender even tho' the cruise ship usually reserves those for folks who book their excursions.

Any advice on how to get off on the early tender. We are doing both tubing and the aerial trek and want to have plenty of time to get back to the ship!

ps first cruise -- enchantment leaving on 6/19

I Havent Done This First Hand But I Will Be Trying It In Sept. I Have Heard This A Few Times On These Boards Of How To Get Off First. Take A Copy Of Your Reservation And Show It To The Folks With The Cruise (make Sure It Has A Time Or Something On It Stating That You Should Be There As Soon As Possible After Getting To Belize) That Is What I Am Goin To Try Unless Someone Here Has A Better Idea Hope That Helps

We just got back from the Miracle and booked privately with Yhony. We were able to get on the first tender with no problems. Our ship was not handing out tender tickets, so we just made our way down to the gangway and walked right on. No one questioned us and we just kept quiet.

We just toured with Nacho and Cynthia last week and had a great time. We were on the Valor and went down to the first floor as soon as we anchored. They had a rope up blocking the staircase to the crew's floor where you get off. We were there with another couple and told the Carnival Rep that we had a private tour booked. She was very nice and let us go right down to the first tender without problem. I'm sure the tours in the lounge had to get organized before they started letting them off so we benefited by being ready to go.

thanks for the advice. I am hoping they are not doing the ticket thing so I won't have to deal with it. We will try to get ready on the early side.

Since we are new -- how long after a boat docks do the tenders start? I think our boat gets in at 7 am, so what time do you think we would need to be ready????

Archived