packing List for boys?

Seasick Sally

We're taking our 2 boys ages 10 and 7, on our first family cruise. We will be doing the Med. for 2 weeks this June. Does anyone have a suggested packing list for the boys? There will be no washing machines for us to use, so it means laundry service on board, which could be very expensive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The nicer clothes that they would normally wear to dinner (Dockers, golf shirt, etc) can be worn more than once since they're only in them for a few hours. Those typically take up more space than t-shirts and shorts anyway. So, I would pack a few of those outfits that mix and match (4 should be enough for the entire trip I would think).

Have a blast!

You might also want to consider bringing bathing suits that can do double duty as shorts (solid colors, etc.) They can be washed in the sink and dry relatively quickly (if it comes to that, and I hope it doesn't! LOL)

I'm not sure how much sightseeing you are planning with your guys, or even where in the Med. you are going, but keep in mind even kids can be turned away at St. Peter's Basilica and other churches for wearing shorts and/or tank tops.

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived