Soda Card Question

Can a soda card be shared between a couple for example? If not then what is to stop a person from ordering more than one soda at a time anyway?

CAN it- yes, most of the time

SHOULD it- NO it was bought for one person to use, and one person only...when you go to a food place with a self serve drink area- do you get one cup and keep filling it up and sharing it, or does each person buy their own cup? The idea is the same- so you do what you think is right- its YOUR karma that you are messing with:D

Better have your fire retardant suit handy the flamers can't be too far away.

LOL...I'm assuming you are refering to the people who might disaprove two people sharing a card.

The fact is I'm the soda drinker and will be definately be buying a card. My fiancee will be mostly buying drinks with a little more bite! If they marked the card for a specific person I would not have a problem buying the drinks seperately. However, if my fiancee who is not a big soda fan in the first place would actually like the get one or two on our trip then so be it. If I were to buy a drink from anywhere else and decided to let my fiancee have a sip...I doubt the "ethics" police would freak out because she didn't buy it.

Now if I specifically bought one card with the intention to use it for a whole week between two people...yes I think that would be wrong.

The soda "card" isn't a card. It's a sticker that gets placed on your Sea Pass. The only way to "let" someone else use it is to hand over your Sea Pass to them. And since your Sea Pass has your name on it, it could be obvious if anyone cared to look. I remember one family who decided to get one soda sticker for their youngest daughter, who was then going to be required to either go fetch sodas for anyone who wanted one or give up her Sea Pass every time someone wanted to go get a drink. Talk about messing with your karma! I felt bad for this little girl being put in that situation and also being expected to be at the beck and call of the entire family. Also, they typically will not give you two glasses at once because the soda package is intended to be per person not shared among others.

(Caveat: As far as I'm concerned, if you want to share a few sodas, no biggie. It's those who want to get one and use it full time between two people or the whole family that I think are just flat wrong.)

beachchick

Archived