Freeport Beaches

cruizn fool

I'm looking for some info on beaches in Freeport that are good for kids to go to. Also easiest way to get there and how much i should expext to pay.

take a cab to OUr Lucaya.. the beach and pools are wonderful for families.. the sheraton and Westin are right on the beach.. for a slight fee (was 5.00) they will provide a towel and let you use the pools which are beach level.. a great water slide into the pool for kids..

take a cab to OUr Lucaya.. the beach and pools are wonderful for families.. the sheraton and Westin are right on the beach.. for a slight fee (was 5.00) they will provide a towel and let you use the pools which are beach level.. a great water slide into the pool for kids..

Where can I find more information about the Sheraton and Westin pool access? Do they advertise anywhere that this is available? Sounds wonderful!!!!

Where can I find more information about the Sheraton and Westin pool access? Do they advertise anywhere that this is available? Sounds wonderful!!!!

just take a cab to Our Lucaya.. you won't have any problems.. you can also look up Our Lucaya website

Archived