Norwegian Jewel - Istanbul/Barcelona Oct 9 2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys!!!

Just off the Jewel! Yes! You find other gay couples on board....but they won't post on here. I only found one other couple on here and there turned out to be about 10!

What itinerary are you doing and I will help you with any questions you got! I'm at HLR9 at Verizon dot net. [can you put an email adress on here?]

The ship was very nice! Ports were great.... Some I did on my own and some with the ship. There is a lot of gay crew...but it took 2/3's of the cruise to find them. In Istanbul I ran into many on the street and at night in the bars off the ship!

Email me!

HLR

Thank you for answering. Any information will be appreciated. My email is potrazo2000 at hotmail dot com. I was not expecting every gay person to log on to Cruise Critic, and if the universal percentage applies, statistically, 10 % of over 2000 people is enough for me. Were the other gay couples mainly American or European? Do you think the weather will still be nice next month? Thanks, again.. Argentinetraveler

Archived