How early can you book shore excursions?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered previously; the search tool turned up a blank page.

How early can you book shore excursions online? I've booked through Celebrity and Holland America, and they both were about 3-4 months in advance. We're sailing on FOS on November, and I anticipate that some excursions will fill up quickly.

Thanks in advance.

It really depends. I've been able to book over 6 months out for some cruises. But my cruise last December, no shore excursions were available until October. Have you checked to see if excursions are available for booking via RCCL's website yet? If they aren't, I would keep checking back weekly.

One thing. Last year, RCCL renegotiated all it's Caribbean excursions in October. What that meant is for any cruises before October you could book your excursions well in advance. But those cruisers sailing in October or later had to wait until October to be able to book. If your excursions aren't available yet, this may be what is happening to you - they haven't established the contracts for excursions in November yet. But keep checking back weekly.

Archived