Anyone been on Conquest and Glory?

Just curious if anyone has gone on both ships and if they saw any differences - besides the names of places? Is the internet cafe tucked in behind the lounge on the Glory (and just as difficult to find)? Is the basketball court just as small on both? Things like that.

The reason I ask is because we have done the Conquest and we are looking at doing either the Glory or the Valor. Just wondering if they learned anything since they built the Conquest that they "fixed" on the later ships - of course we won't know about the Valor for a few more months.

I've been on both and they are identical. It was kind of nice because when I was on the Glory it was as if I had already been there and knew my way around. The only thing I had trouble with was calling the different bars by the wrong name.

The only difference we noted is that we were on the Verandah deck on the Conquest and on the Glory we were on the Panorama deck . We also noted that the show room wasn't freezing like it was on the Conquest. We never had any problems on either boat.

Linda

Archived