Legend bartender

CruisinPaul

Joey is one of my favorites too. First sailed with him on the Legend in May of 2004, Last May when I was sailing on the Legend again he was there too. He remembered my name and my drink. He had told me last May that his next ship was going to be the Elation. I keep looking for him everytime I'm on a cruise. I'm hoping he'll be on the Legend when I am there in September.

Guest YesitDonna

See.. now Vinnie is a true friend! Willing to go to every and all bars over and over again until he finds Joey!!! LOL

When I was on the Legend in 2003, there was a female bartender in the sports bar. She was the best I had. She knew my name the very first night, knew my room number, gave me my favorite drink as soon as I walked in, and played video triva with my son during the day on the tv monitors in the sports bar. I wish I knew her name. Sailing on the 21st and can only hope that she is there too. Also my main waiter whos name was Murry was also awesome. Too many great memories....cant wait to sail again.

Kevin :D

Joey is one of my favorites too. First sailed with him on the Legend in May of 2004, Last May when I was sailing on the Legend again he was there too. He remembered my name and my drink. He had told me last May that his next ship was going to be the Elation. I keep looking for him everytime I'm on a cruise. I'm hoping he'll be on the Legend when I am there in September.

I just knew you would respond to this post.He was the best and I couldn't believe how her remembered your name from the year before. Wish I was going with you in Sept. Don't forget we have a sofa in our room if you can get away in Oct.

Laura

Archived