Nasty posts

maurick

I was so shocked to see nasty posts about what happened last week on Carnival Legend. some poster were so uncaring and nasty. I haven't seeb it today. The post must have been taken off.

My DD's elementary school has been in it's present location in one form or another since the turn of the last century. Some developer bought the farm behind it for a 36 hole country club with home sites. Some yahoo bought a multimillion dollar house backing up the the school's playground about six months ago and has been complaining about the kids ever since!

Today, the kids were outside running the mile for PhyEd. Two kids had medical excuses from running the mile which the PhyEd teacher thought were a bit lame, so he put the two to work picking up trash that had blown up against the fence. The lovely neighbor called the cops on the kids for "tresspassing" when one pulled a empty plastic bag from under the fence. The idiot complained that "well over half "of the bag was in his yard making the trash in question "HIS". Needless to say, the cop (who in this small town also happens to be the chief and father of 14 - yes 14! - kids who had all attended the school) made it quite clear that if his force was 'bothered' with something like this again, he would make certain to write the guy up for a nuisence call!

My point - some people love to complain. Some people look for the bad in everyone (or at least every kid). Yutzes like the guy on the Carnival board are looking for attention. Play with them if you want (it can be fun) or ignore them - don't take it seriously.

Good for your police force! Students are doing something good to keep school area nice. And the school was their first. He should have never bought a home by a school if kids bother him so!

Good for your police force! Students are doing something good to keep school area nice. And the school was their first. He should have never bought a home by a school if kids bother him so!

Some people think the world revolves around them, unfortunately.

Archived