Spirit Dressing Children for dinner question.

Pepi

Can someone tell me what the see most young boys wearing to dinner in dining room in the evenings? I assume pants, but then it seems a pain to have them go change into shorts to go play at the kids club.

Have a 10 year-old and trying to decide what to pack. Appreciate any guidance! Thanks

Can someone tell me what the see most young boys wearing to dinner in dining room in the evenings? I assume pants, but then it seems a pain to have them go change into shorts to go play at the kids club.

Have a 10 year-old and trying to decide what to pack. Appreciate any guidance! Thanks

Can't answer this but you might want to try the family cruise critic board. It's very informative. I picked up a lot of good ideas from people with kids of all ages which helped with my grandson (14 mos. when we cruise).

My son has been cruising with us since he was 4 and has gone on about 9 or so with us. When he was about ten we would have him wear docker style pants and collared or button down shirts with dress shoes and a belt. On formal nights, he would always wear a suit. This next cruise in 2 days will be the first one we have ever taken where he will not take a suit. (not enough room--only one suitcase pp due to after cruise travel around several cities and we will be gone for 15 days!) He will wear a shirt and tie on those nights anyway. Probably half the time he will want to eat in the buffet and not dress up for dinner when he meets others his age (teenagers).

The kids club may have one or two nights for all the kids to eat together and they don't have to dress for that--they will do this in the buffet. If yours likes that kind of thing....mine always did.

Archived