Come Join The Valor Voyagers 6/12/05 Western Caribbean

Snowball

[quote name='snista']OK people are trying to irritate me and ruin my good "going on vacation" mood. :mad: I just called the party store who said they ordered my leis. She says, oh doesn't look like we're going to be able to get them. After they told me they had found them and they were supposed to be here last Monday. I know..I know..No biggie...but I'm irritated none the less. Oh well..I will try to find something...if nothing else I will HAVE to wear the spock ears so you will know me.:D I will also be the one running around yelling..SHARON..SHARON..where are you?? LOL[/QUOTE]

Just look for me with the hairy orange lei and 4 people trying to get rid of their hairy orange leis!! :D

pssst....don't tell Sharon, since people are having a hard time finding leis, let's switch to spock ears!!

Since flights may be delayed due to weather, anyone else want to list their cabin #s here or on the private part of our website so that we can still find each other in case people aren't on board for the 2 p.m. get together? Do you want to schedule another one for later that night or Monday just in case weather messes up our plans?? We'll be in 6309.

Hello everyone. Thanks for the information for Supper Shuttle. I called and you need the coupon I guess. I have a entertainment book but it is the small one I bought from my nephew. Anyway I just called a limo service and they will send a suburban for us, just a little more than the Shuttle.
My husband is home from work today and driving me crazy. He listens to the weather channel non-stop. I told him don't worry, it will be great. He is a little worried about our flight tomorrow. Our layover is in Nashville. At least we are coming in a day early and it should be fine by then.
I will need to borrow a lei also. Just never made it to the party store. For all of you who have older kids I am amazed if you get them to wear them. I got the "yea right" WITH the eye roll!! I will make them come with us and actually they want to as my daughter hopes to meet kids their age to hang out with!(maybe I shouldn't call 22 year old kids!)
Hope those of you in the rain don't get to wet!!
Our room number is 9279!
Can hardly wait!!
Take care everyone!
Rebecca

Hi Sharon, I'm going the same thing. Keep going back and forth to the extra bedroom. First I put more in than I take more out. Worse comes to worse I will have them launder our things.!! Really need to finish as we are leaving here tonight at 5:00 and staying by the airport. Yippee fun, sun and pina coladas soon!
Rebecca

Okay guys, the rain has not stopped at all since around 4:00 this morning. I mean non stop rain!! It has to leave soon. I am getting sooo depressed. I have to leave now to do my nails. I'll have to shuffle through puddles to get to my car:eek: This is terrible!!

I don't know how much more I will be on...so if I'm not back...SEE YOU ALL ON BOARD!! Can't wait to meet you all. We are leaving in the morning for Miami. We are having dinner at Lario's then heading to the Mango Cafe for dancing, etc. Have fun!

Bon Voyage everyone, take care do not be good and enjoy. Wish I was there. [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzfw003YYUS"][/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzfw003YYUS"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_16.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzfw003YYUS"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_3_16.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzfw003YYUS"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_3_1v.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzfw003YYUS"][/url] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSzfw003YYUS"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_1_14.gif[/img][/url]

It continues to rain here in Miami. It stopped for about an hour, but continues to rain, I hope that it clears up by Sunday. I'm in cabin 9275.

I found out yesterday that my brother's best friend is also leaving on a Carnival cruise on Sunday. My brother called him from my house to find out which ship he'll be on, but he's going on the Victory.

Hopefully the rain is getting out of the way before we get there!

Connie - we wish you were with us too. Take good care of your husband and then you can look forward to another trip - hopefully it will be as full of wonderful people as this one is! :D

Gymbrat - I think we follow Victory out to see Sunday - that would be cool to watch someone you know on another ship! :cool:

The rain has finally stopped. We are under a tornado and flood advisory though.
The rain is supposed to continue into Sat. and Sun., but the storm will be long gone.

Connie-sorry you couldn't be with us. Good luck to you and I hope your husband is feeling better real soon.

Olga- I took the Victory in 11/01, beautiful ship.

Hi everyone!

Well, I guess we're all in the last minute packing frenzy! Still doing wash and getting last minute things organized! Debbie...see you at the airport..I'll be wearing my pink Marguaritaville shirt and everyone tells DH that he looks like Arnold Schwartzenagger so you should be able to spot us!

Sharon - I'll see you at breakfast on Sunday! I'll be the one with the orange thong, Spock ears and hairy orange lei!

Oops...almost forgot...Debbie...just booked the Destiny for next summer with Kevin!!!!! Now getting off the Valor won't be quite so depressing!

I'm sure I'll be checking in later...have to stay up till midnight to print our boarding passes!

Beth

Beth

Hi everyone! I'm doing the "Oh my God, my suitcase is over 50lbs" shuffle. Now trying to switch stuff around so it's not over the limit. :( I'm also waiting for midnight to get here so I can print off my boarding passes. Then I'll try and get some sleep before the alarm goes off at 5am.

I can't wait to meet everyone!!! Hopefully the weather will clear up sooner than predicted.

See you on Sunday!!! :D

Good morning everyone! It's 1:30am Saturday morning in beautiful and wet Miami. We are packing now because I know my wife and she'll be up packing tonight at 3am if we don't do this now. At least we can sleep all day, specially with the rainy weather.

The Good News is that althou we are in a Flash Flood Alert :eek: until 3:51am this morning it really hasn't rained since about 10pm Friday night:p . That means that come Sunday afternoon we'll be sailing under beautiful weather:) .

Unfortunately I won't be able to meet you because I have my own activities with my daughter's 15th B-Day celebration. Anyhow, if you see a man 6'2" with 3 daughters, a wife, mother in law, mother, and two nieces, wearing an ugly red t-shirt:mad: that says "Happy Holidays" most likely it will be me. Just introduce yourselves.

I wish you all a smooth sailing, and lots of fun!

Well, well, well, our day has finally arrived!!! :cool:

According to weather.com, the Miami forecast has improved somewhat. :) Yesteday they were predicting showers pretty much throughout the day, and now they are saying hot & humid, 90 degrees, with a chance of scattered thunderstorms.

And I forgot to post my cabin number - 6358.

See you onboard!!!! :D

Good morning all!! I can't sleep anymore, this has been happening to me every morning lately:eek: so much to do. The rain has stopped for a awhile now.

Everyone who hasn't already left, have a safe trip.

Emilio-You should be very easy to spot with that group HA HA. Marvin sent me an email yesterday regarding the cavetubing. He was asking me which group I was with, as well as a friend of mine who is also going on the tour. Glad to hear that you will be joining all of us:) . I told Marvin I didn't care what group he put us with, so we may be on the same bus or something.

Safe travels everyone!! See ya 2 tomorrow! I'll be the one with 12 orange leis and 100 other leis in various colors holding a pina colada!:D I have Connies's address, I told her we'd send some postcards from the group!

If your room is 2281 tomorrow you might find two leis (green and yellow) in the nightstand next to the bed. I was in that room during the week of May 29-June 5. I just forgot them. Say hi to Tan Tan for me. He was the steward for that room. I guess he should be still there.

Make sure you all bring a power strip with you since their is only one outlet in the entire room.

Hopefully your CD Brian will be a little better than he was for us. Everyone have fun.

Good morning everyone!!!

Day one of my vacation was great. Had a smooth flight that actually arrived in FLL early, had no problems driving from the FLL airport to our hotel in Miami Beach, our Priceline Hotel (Four Points Sheraton - $55 bid) is very nice, and we had fun walking around in South Beach. :cool:

We should be leaving the hotel by 10 this morning, driving to the Miami airport to drop off the car and taking the shuttle to the port. I'm hoping that we get there around 11-11:30.

I can't wait to see everyone!!! I'll be there with my lei on!!!! :D :D

Archived