Mariner Balcony quesetion..please help

I just got off the Navigator and I am planning a cruise for next year on the Mariner. I want to get a balcony, but I want to confirm the balconies on the Marnier are like the ones on the Navigator (very open) and not like the older ones in this same series like the Yoyager (closed where you have to stick your head over the balcony rail to look forward). I understand that Mariner is slightly newer than Navigator so I would assume, but when you go on RCCL website is shows it looks like Yoyager, but this may not be the actual picture of the ship. I just would prefer someone who has actually been on the ship to respond.

I have tried to send this question out twice so please disregard if shows up as a duplicate.

THe balconies on Mariner are open....I didnt like it though -- its like a plexiglass panel almost that seperate the balconies and it wasnt sound proof at all...Also there is a gap at the bottom and the children from the next balcony kept looking under--trying to crawl under it and throwing their toys under it onto my balcony.....:(

THe balconies on Mariner are open....I didnt like it though -- its like a plexiglass panel almost that seperate the balconies and it wasnt sound proof at all...Also there is a gap at the bottom and the children from the next balcony kept looking under--trying to crawl under it and throwing their toys under it onto my balcony.....:(

I find that if you place large candybars on the floor near the dividers and then STOMP on their grubby little hands as they reach for them seems to solve the problem. As for toys, screw Save the Waves, chuck 'em overboard while they watch!

(evil laugh)

I find that if you place large candybars on the floor near the dividers and then STOMP on their grubby little hands as they reach for them seems to solve the problem. As for toys, screw Save the Waves, chuck 'em overboard while they watch!

(evil laugh)

ROFL!!!:D

Sorry, I just envisioned that and it cracked me up. Not that I would ever do anything like that..:rolleyes:

(evil laugh)

LOL! We once stayed next door to a guy who insisted on hanging his rather large speedos on the railing of their balcony. Eeewwwwww.

Archived