Probably a silly question....

HollyfromSC

We are traveling on the Valor in November. Several people have said that we should bring an extension cord with extra outlets on it---since the rooms only have 1 outlet. Can you let me know if the 1 outlet is 3 prong or a 2 prong? I am sorry if this is a stupid question. I am traveling with a group and someone from our group asked me it last night--and I had no idea.

Thanks!!

Holly

We are traveling on the Valor in November. Several people have said that we should bring an extension cord with extra outlets on it---since the rooms only have 1 outlet. Can you let me know if the 1 outlet is 3 prong or a 2 prong? I am sorry if this is a stupid question. I am traveling with a group and someone from our group asked me it last night--and I had no idea.

Thanks!!

Holly

Holly, not a stupid question in the least! We brought our three prong strip and it worked fine:)

Holly, instead of packing a bulky extension cord/power strip, whatever...I take a little 'adapter'. It plugs into the cabin outlet and gives you three outlets to use. 79 cents at WalMart. It's only about 3" long, so takes up almost no luggage space.

There is another outlet in the bathroom, but has a little notice that it's for electric razors only.

Boy do I feel dumb - I work with electrical/lighting stuff all day and never thought of that! Just been lugging the plugging strip around and letting it take up half the counter. Good grief, the internet here in California is slower then FEMA!

I usually like to bring a 5-6' "zip cord" thin ext. cords with 3 plugs on the end. This way you are not limited to the desk area, but can move around the cabin, like take the hairdryer to the bathroom when your DH is sleeping in, or to plug laptop in by the foot of the bed for watching movies. Just a thought!

Archived