seapasses

nsa2389

I am 16 and LOVE to shop. I am very wise when budgeting money (most of the time;) ). anyway will i be able to charge on my seapass or will i be able to use my parents? Since it is MY money i hope that i can use my card and keep up with how much i owe.

I am 16 and LOVE to shop. I am very wise when budgeting money (most of the time;) ). anyway will i be able to charge on my seapass or will i be able to use my parents? Since it is MY money i hope that i can use my card and keep up with how much i owe.

I can't speak for whatever line has "seapasses" as we've cruised only Carnival, but with my DD's sail and sign card, I specified that she could not charge--it's at the parents' discretion. However, on our last cruise, I did allow her to charge (just had to let the purser's desk know) and she was much younger than you are.

If you want to use your own money for your sign and sail card, you will have to deposit $250 in cash when you check in for the cruise. Since you don't have a credit card, you will have to back your sign and sail with cash. Once you get close to using up that amount, you will have to deposit more. They do not allow you to deposit less than that $250.

it will be on my moms credit card but someone told me that the "bill" thing gives an amount that was charged on each card....i will just pay them back for what i spend.....my parents will let me charge, my mom wanted me to start this thread to see if i would be able to or what she would have to do for me to be able to charge....thank you all very much

Archived