Some pics from Sun 616

Past it

Some great photos there Brenda. Brought back some great memories. I'd really like to go to Isle of Pines next time.

Karen

Isle of Pines is beautiful - I've been there twice and loved it both times.

Thanks, Glad you all liked them. My daughter took most of them,the underwater ones were done with a special plastic bag you put your ordinary camera in and seal :eek: She ordered it from America,not very dear. We tried it with tissues at home first and used our 3y old camera not her new one. Mine went bust the second day,bought a new card onboard and it wouldn't work so went to photo desk and he looked at it and said one of the teeth in the camera was bent and to get it looked at when I get home :( Must say it was very frustrating not having one.It is a fairly new one so couldn't justify buying another

Past it. great photos. Wish we going sooner. You had a great cruise by the sounds of things. Hope you can get your camera fixed. Great underwater shots. Havent seen many like those.

Jeez, Past it. Are you related to us?

We also bought one of those from America on ebay and tried them out with tissues in them. Spooky.

I wish I could've practiced snorkelling in something other than our bath, though. I will have to wait and see if I was successful with my trial. :D

Not long now, the cruise is in our heads every minute and our suitcases fill the lounge room as we still go to work every day and get home at 6pm....even right up until the morning before we leave on Friday.

Stupid idea. :confused: We should've had a few days off before our cruise to pack and get ready.

Getting really excited now.,..

Jenny:) :)

>^..^<

PS. loved the photos. Great shots of your family.

Great minds think alike Brushtail:D At least you know that your camera thing will work.We weren't sure it would. Have a great time. I worked right up to the end too and was exhausted by the time I got onboard. Won't do that again.

Archived