7 night greek isles & turkey RCI

My family and I are leaving for the Greek Isles and Turkey at the beginning of July on RCI - Splendor of the Seas.

Our question is, since its our first time going to Europe, should we exchange our USD to Euros before we leave for the cruise or on the cruise ship?

Is there anything else that we may need to know before we leave? Our departure date for the ship is exactly a month as of today.

My family and I are leaving for the Greek Isles and Turkey at the beginning of July on RCI - Splendor of the Seas.

Our question is, since its our first time going to Europe, should we exchange our USD to Euros before we leave for the cruise or on the cruise ship?

Is there anything else that we may need to know before we leave? Our departure date for the ship is exactly a month as of today.

You may want to take a few Euros with you before you go,but I would suggest getting them from an ATM when you arrive.I would highly suggest you read this board as well as you will get a ton of information here that may be of great help for you since it is your first time, and using the TM's would be one of them.Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Archived