Will we have enough time?

cage keeper

We are doing the snuba at Coki beach, and have passes to marine world. I think our ship docks at 9:00 and our snuba is at 12:00. If we go straight to Coki, then straight to town after the snuba, will we have enought time to do the walking tour, eat lunch, and shop? And where should we begin the walking tour, for a good lunch spot?

I felt rushed during our St. Thomas stop. We had the helmet dive scheduled at 10:30am and we didn't leave Coral World til around 1ish. We took a tour up to Mountaintop for about 45 minutes and back to town to shop. We had about 2 hours to shop. To me, I didn't think I had enough time in town to shop, but if you aren't much into shopping, then you will be fine. There are A LOT of stores and we only made it into a handful.

If you dock there all the best shops are there as well as downtown and less crowded. If you intend to buy liquor or cigs the shops will deliver them to the ship so we usually shop first then tour so there is no rush and no heavy boxes to carry.

We were just going to do a self guided walking tour, and hope to hit a few shops. Any suggestions on what to see on a walking tour, or what to skip? I was going to print the walking tour from the Virgin Islands web site. Is this a good one?

Thanks for all your help. We can't wait to visit ST Thomas.

Joni

Archived