Anyone Order The Gift Packages?

jabraun

We ordered the champagne package (choc. covered strawberries and some petit fours) as a surprise and "Thank You" for my parents for taking us all on this amazing vacation. It was around $50 and a nice way to start the week. The champagne was good, the desserts were okay. They made it very easy to order and it was waiting in my parent's room when we arrived. However, I probably wouldn't have bothered if it were just for my husband and myself because you can go to any bar and get a drink to celebrate the start of this wonderful vacation.

Agreed. Been on wonder 4 and 3 day and eager to get on 7 day in two weeks. I spent a fortune to go... but.. seriously... least value is the stateroom packages.

We are not drinkers so fruit and such would be best.. but heck! you could bathe in the amount of fruit on that ship that u can pick of for free (or.. really the cost of your passage)....

We had some kind of a romance package for our honeymoon last year. There were banners, a cake, a basket with a photo album, champagne, chocolates, and a couple other things...then on the last night when we got to our room there were rose petals on the bed. Pretty cool i thought. It also came with a couples massage.

The last time I sailed in June of 2004, my sister (who works for the cruiseline) had some sort of spa type package delivered (mickey ears wicker basket with spa lotions and goods in it) and my mom got a huge bouquet of roses. Both were just awesome. They even let her carry the roses off the ship at end, and I thought you had to leave plants on board.... that was pretty neat too.

I dont even know if they offer these packages still, but if so, I recommend them!

• 4 weeks later...

They were out of the Bon Voyage package on our last this past June. :( They've been out for a while. I'm beginning to wonder if they are going to re-stock them. We ended up with the treats and champagne.

my sister had ordered for cabins anniversary and for my mommms and mother in laws cabin she ordered bon voyage for there room also in my sister cabin she ordered fruit and cheese platter and champagne for all of us to have when we board the boat it was very nice to have in the rooms also a cake was waiting in each of the rooms.. very nice.. brought a smile to my kids face to see the room decorated...:)

Archived