Ever been caught "doing something" on your balcony???

matt082600

I saw this thread on another board and thought it was funny.

I, for one, cannot say that I have ever been caught (at least not to my knowledge), but I certainly utilize my balcony as often as possible!!!!

I saw this thread on another board and thought it was funny.

I, for one, cannot say that I have ever been caught (at least not to my knowledge), but I certainly utilize my balcony as often as possible!!!!

Who, FTLOG, would be in a position to "catch" you? And ***** are they doing on *your* balcony anyway?:confused:

I agree Pungo!!!!>....lol

Tef43 - although I cannot remember all the posts from the other thread, some of them included room stewards, next door neighbors, people in port, people on another ship.......those were the big ones that stuck in my mind!

Host Randy

*LMAO*

I wasn't thinking about that song when he said the balcony was too small, but I was thinking the same thing *LOL*

Actually never have been caught on the balcony of a cabin.

Now on the balcony of a room at the MGM in Las Vegas is another story !!!!

Well, we weren't caught doing anything, but I found out quickly that our Suite on the Victory bordered along a public area of the ship. I stepped out onto our balcony in all my glory only to find about 7 or 8 people with cameras as we pulled into a port in the Eastern Caribbean. Needless to say, the bathrobes turned out to be very comfortable after my first embarrassment. :)

Hey, in the sixties we all had VW "bugs" and they weren't too small!!!

Of course the stick shift tended to get in the way......

BnB

Back in the sixties people were smaller then. The stick shift well that's another matter.;)

Triguy does have a valid point. Some of us had MGB's instead of VW bugs and there seemed to be plenty of room. Now, I probably couldn't even ride in one (f they were still around). However, I will say, the balconies are not too small. That's all I will say on this subject. :D

Beware of the PLEXIGLASS on the Spirit class ships. We were on the Legend last year when our next door neighbour came out in all his "Glory" clearly seen through the glass. Not a pleasant sight and for this old lady quite the heart palpilator. So beware if you do not want to share with the cabins either side of you.

Val.

Archived