Anybody been on Western Med. Cruise??

My DH and I are going on a Western Med Cruise Oct 21/06 on Voyager of the Seas. Anyone been? Any feedback from your experience - tips - good/bad? Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

B : )

My DH and I are going on a Western Med Cruise Oct 21/06 on Voyager of the Seas. Anyone been? Any feedback from your experience - tips - good/bad? Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

B : )

Nope, no one's ever been - you'll be the first - let us know how it is. (sorry, couldn't resist).

Hi

Just back from Voyeger med cruise.This was our first time cruise so i dont know what you would like to know.

Overall i can say it was a very good experience.Some very interesting city's are visited.As far as i understand percentage of american cruisers were alot lower then normal (dont know if that is good or bad: )) or maybe just a coincidence on that (our)cruise.Main cities visited were not by the port often so alot of bus rides (or other tansportation) were necessery.A lot of differnt types of sightseeing was possible ,so investigating what your favorities is from home would be a good idea.

Well ask away ,not sure i can answer but will try.

ps. sorry for any language or spelling errors ,but english is not my first language....Well not even my second..

Hi again

gave it a few thoughts and here comes some suggestions and random thoughts .no particular order.

Come at least one day early...Barcelona is a fine city..and jetlag could ruin some of the fun on cruise.

tours to rome were expensive but woth it in my opinion..the information supplied by the guides were worth every penny..

formal nigths were tuesday and thursday..

Ship was very in a very good condition.very clean and good looking..

We booked thursday for portofinos by coincidence,but it was a very good choise..view from portofino was stunning.Dinner started at 9 so first we enyojed villefrance "bayview" and when we sailed we had a very nice view of Nice and other cities by night.Food of course 1. class.

We didnt do many shows ,but heard they were mixed in quality.

just a few thoughts..

ask away

Hi

We have done the Med several times. I can wholly recommend the dolphin sail in Gibraltar. If you've not been to Europe before, places like Rome and Florence will impress. Try to book your excursions sparingly as it is perfectly possible to come back more tired than when you left. If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer if I can....enjoy!

Alan

Archived