Can anyone help?

The other day I did a very stupid thing, I had uploaded all my cruise pics on to my computer, and I had to reboot it, I didnt think of it. When I remembered I just thought i would upload the pics from the datachip in the camera, but I lost it!!! No i have no pictures what so ever of my last cruise... It wont be the same but does anyone have a link to their explorer of the seas pictures? Mabey even someone who sailed on here Nov 22-29 2003, id really appreciate it, thanks

I'm confused... :confused:

If you uploaded your pics to your computer, they should be on your hard drive. Assuming you are using a PC, go to START and then to SEARCH then to FILES and FOLDERS - then in the little box type in .jpg and click on SEARCH NOW. That will bring up EVERY jpeg image on your hard drive and hopefully you'll find your cruise pictures still there...

And - are you saying you lost the chip from your camera? Hope not cause them little boogers are EXPENSIVE!

Good luck!

:cool:

Archived