seasick vs vertigo

nurseblissful

Hello,

I too have a problem with Motion, I been on the Patch for about 15 years now. I will tell you it does have a few side effects, but to me it's worth it because I feel a lot better with the patch on then off.

1 patch last 72 hours

I weigh in at 110- 115 lbs.

I'm not a drinker, but do enjoy having a glass of wine at dinner. All it takes is half a glass and I'm buzed. Now that could be a good thing if you drink. Also, some times I feel like I have a sleep hangover in the morning. Groggy.

We always get a midship cabin, I have been on 9 cruises and even in the hurricane it wasn't that bad in our cabin.

Hello,

I too have a problem with Motion, I been on the Patch for about 15 years now. I will tell you it does have a few side effects, but to me it's worth it because I feel a lot better with the patch on then off.

1 patch last 72 hours

I weigh in at 110- 115 lbs.

I'm not a drinker, but do enjoy having a glass of wine at dinner. All it takes is half a glass and I'm buzed. Now that could be a good thing if you drink. Also, some times I feel like I have a sleep hangover in the morning. Groggy.

We always get a midship cabin, I have been on 9 cruises and even in the hurricane it wasn't that bad in our cabin.

Archived