Kind of Yogurt on Dawn?

Decoydonna

Hi,

Sailing - June 10th Dawn

My sister in law has Mysthenia Gravis (neurological disorder) and she takes about 33 pills a day. Because this disese affects swallowing she needs to take her meds with yogurt (seems to help the pills go down easier). What kind of yogurt to they have at breakfast and do they have it everyday? Are they individual so she can take it back to her room and put in the fridge?

If they don't have yogurt will there be a problem taking it on the boat?

Thanks

HI decoydonna, My g/f and I are also sailing on the dawn on the 10th of June this Sat. woooo hooooooo.. 5 more days. Sorry to hear about your sis. having myasthenia gravis, my g/f and I are both respiratory therapist and have worked with many MG patients before and know how tough a neuro. disorder can be.. This is my first time posting on the boards but have been reading through alot of threads about the NCL Dawn and found many helpful tips.. Happy sailing and hope you guys/gals have a great trip..

Hi,

Sailing - June 10th Dawn

My sister in law has Mysthenia Gravis (neurological disorder) and she takes about 33 pills a day. Because this disese affects swallowing she needs to take her meds with yogurt (seems to help the pills go down easier). What kind of yogurt to they have at breakfast and do they have it everyday? Are they individual so she can take it back to her room and put in the fridge?

If they don't have yogurt will there be a problem taking it on the boat?

Thanks

well they have 4 or 5 different flavors but can't remember the brand, but when I went in March it wasn't Dannon....yes it is individual and it was offered every morning I believe at the new york deli one and yes you can take some back to your room to have in your frig....good luck

well they have 4 or 5 different flavors but can't remember the brand, but when I went in March it wasn't Dannon....yes it is individual and it was offered every morning I believe at the new york deli one and yes you can take some back to your room to have in your frig....good luck

I also believe yogurt is on the breakfast room service menu. Order up several and keep them in the fridge.

Archived