Pricing question...

Jen515

Hello,

I am new here, I am starting to plan a cruise for DH and I for January 2007. I've found the cruise I want (Dawn, Leaving from NY, Jan 18-28) and have started researching pricing (online, wholesale club, etc). So far the best price I have found has been online and the agent and company's reviews are all excellent. It is $1713 for an inside cabin. Is this a good price? If not, any suggestions? It seems good to me, but again this is my first cruise. Thank you in advance!

I've looked at a couple of my usual sites and the price you've been quoted seems to be a good one.

BTW-if your posting disappears, it's probably because you named a travel agency. That's not allowed here.

-Monte

Hello,

I am new here, I am starting to plan a cruise for DH and I for January 2007. I've found the cruise I want (Dawn, Leaving from NY, Jan 18-28) and have started researching pricing (online, wholesale club, etc). So far the best price I have found has been online and the agent and company's reviews are all excellent. It is $1713 for an inside cabin. Is this a good price? If not, any suggestions? It seems good to me, but again this is my first cruise. Thank you in advance!

Just make sure all the taxes and any fees are in the price you have. Since nobody can advertise a discounted rate I assume you spoke with them to get this fare.

FYI NCL com prices this at 1,802.42

Their specials page shows insides starting at $849 pp

http://www.ncl.com/specials/bydest.htm#CB

Hello,

Since this is your first cruise you are not a lattitudes member (happens after the first cruise) but I was just looking up your date in the NCL brochure 1-18-07 on the Dawn & the price on page 89 is $849 for K category & $929 for II category--inside staterooms. So, my point is maybe you should look around, wait till the price drops or something. I was hasty making final payment & lost out on a hugh price drop because I didn't check it out first. Doesn't matter now--looking forward to the cruise. By the way, I know some people from my job who have sailed on the Dawn & absolutely loved it. Have a great time!:)

Archived