Celebrations on Board

I just purchased our honeymoon cruise on the Rhapsody! So excited!

When selecting a dinner time it asked if I would like to celebrate anything on the cruise. Honeymoon was one of the options so I picked it. What exactly will they do?

Hey, and a Cruise is all you need!!! (and I'd choose a cruise over a wedding any day) ;)

They will probably bring a piece of cake to your table one night at dinner...they ask, I think, mainly for tracking purposes...you can however order special room decerations for your cabin if thats something you'd like...some people really like it...it is streamers, and things like that so when you zrrive the room is decerated...also if you like sparkling wine and chocolate strawberries they are also able to beordered, my G/F did this for me on our anniversery cruise..it was a nice touch. you can go to the RCI website and then go to the "before you Board" tab and then to "Gifts and Gear" they have lots of stuff, even a romance package...

you will love the Rhaposidy...:)

Archived