Weather in Tahiti for June/July??

jane02

and less rainy, but I don't think you could pick a bad time in Tahiti. It's just too lush and tropical to not be paradise. We went in January, caught the tail end of a typhoon and still had great weather...it rained a little, but even that was warm and pleasant. And the weather being what it is, just take what's offered and have a ball.

Charlie

Thanks for the replies. A honeymoon in Tahiti sounds very romantic. That is the cruise I am looking at booking (July 07) but I may have left it too late:( . I am waiting to hear back from my travel agent.We have just had Day 7 of winter in Melbourne and its made me realise I need to escape next winter!

Jane ;)

Thanks for the replies. A honeymoon in Tahiti sounds very romantic. That is the cruise I am looking at booking (July 07) but I may have left it too late:( . I am waiting to hear back from my travel agent.We have just had Day 7 of winter in Melbourne and its made me realise I need to escape next winter!

Jane ;)

I'll let you know. We leave for our honeymoon on the July 2 cruise in less than a month. :eek: OMG I'm getting married in less than a month! :End: Freak out.

Archived